Friday, February 03, 2006

Blog Updates

I've updated the links in the sidebar so you can see our church, our town and Keith's blog if you're interested.

I also added a link to our flickr photos. We spent the day away yesterday - just pointing the car toward the ocean and driving. It was the perfect day for it - sunny and brisk without being cold. We found the most beautiful sites to see and even got a picture of an eagle! No, it's not Smigel, we're hoping it's a female so he can have a mate!! I guess it could have been him, but we were pretty far from his nest - either way enjoy!

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

pretty pic!

Constance said...

These pictures are magnificent. This is probably one of the most beautiful places on the face of the earth. God is in New Brunswick.

Changing my links is always a challenge, but if you keep posting pictures like this, I must surely follow.